The MGM 845 Strategic Thinking class met in Second Life to discuss the BSG, decision making concepts and the class activities listed on Moodle. Delft Andel led the session with facilitation and notetaking by Lyr Lobo. *waves her magic pen*
Observations and Questions During Class
- Fear is a barrier to creativity.
- This is your opportunity to "run" a multi-national retail company.
- Enjoy the roleplay activities and envision what it takes to be successful.
- Does everyone feel comfortable with the rotating CEO perspective?
- Are there other roleplay games like this one used in classes for electronic negotiation?