Create a landmark - save your current location for returning later.
- Under the World menu on the menubar, select Create a Landmark. Close the landmark that appears. It is filed in the Landmarks folder in your inventory.
- To teleport to a new location, you can open the tour notecard in your Notecards folder and click on a landmark (has a push pin symbol) to open it.
- Select teleport to visit it.
Boracay Hitchhiker's Guide to Second Life
Concept by Roger Thunders, Editorial Team: Bibi Book and Sun Hainsworth
License: Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike
Distributed by Nick Noakes (Corwin Carillon in SL)
- Click the Hitchhiker's device to copy it to your inventory from your Lyr Lobo's Touring in Second Life notecard. Skip this step if you already have a copy.
- In your objects folder, right click and wear the Boracay Hitchhiker's Guide to SL.
- A Heads-up Display (HUD) device appears on your display and a Travel HUD requests permission to act on your control inputs in the upper right corner of your display.
- Select the Accept button in the upper left corner of your display.
Using the Boracay Hitchhiker's Guide to Second Life
Menu and Help:
- On the HUD, click the upper left green button of your HUD for a Help notecard or the upper right button to see a menu of options.
- Use the arrow keys to cycle through a series of locations and click on the image to teleport to that location.
- Select the green circle to minimize the HUD and the red circle to maximize it.