The Second Life session included the same concepts, but instead of looking at the documents, it offered more interaction and discussion.
- Interface metaphors - users understand the interface as it models real world tasks
- User profiles - identifying user classes
- Use case scenarios - preconditions, actors, main scenario, alternate scenario and postconditions
- Usability specification - identifying usability attributes and setting a range of goals
- Usability tests - empirical testing using 3D interface prototypes in Second Life
Future classes will weave our project topics and choice of usability criteria into each incremental deliverable. Adobe Acrobat Connect (Breeze) sessions will be scheduled upon request.